Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh with Dance
The time has come, you take your yoga mat, and as you waltz into your yoga class, you find your classmates, warming up with their yoga mats, and other equipment. As usual, you assume they are getting ready for another class of asana or a routine warm-up before learning more about yoga. However, as the teacher steps in, you realize it’s about the type of dance that you are about to try. Is this right? Can you include the dance in your teacher training classes?
Dance, as we know, is the language of the soul. But when you combine dance with yoga’s ancient wisdom, the whole process becomes magic. Yoga plus dance blends together into an intuitive yoga flow sessions that lead to enlightening. Blending correct asana, bandhas, pranayama, and gestures can transform a yoga class in a beautiful session that puts hearts to rest. The creative embodiment helps you explore deeper feelings and unlocks the artistic and more rhythmic side and student’s body movements. So, how is Yoga Teacher training with dance in Rishikesh held?
How is Yoga Teacher training with dance in Rishikesh held?
Many people have reported enumerable benefits once this experience this form of artistic yoga in yoga TTC. During yoga teacher training, students get to learn how to dance during yoga and dance their way into other rigorous forms of yoga-like Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga. The classes are offered in the most informative and effective manner possible. Depending on your teacher’s structure, the yoga dance class during yoga TTC can last for anything between 30 to 90 minutes.
A dance session doesn’t just focus on a single modality. It is a mixture of moves to create joy and harmony while enjoying yoga posture in a class. The dance session can include yoga asana, pranayama, and other specific yoga techniques that help to invoke a cohesive connection between your mind, body, and soul. The class enfolds spontaneously to allow students to experience a state of empowerment and liberation.
Benefits of dance session during yoga Teachers Training
Using yoga and dance as a form of entertainment is not the only reason why dance is included in yoga TTC. There are many reasons and many benefits that come from these dance sessions. Some of these benefits include:
- The vigorous, yet rhythmic movements during a dance class bring a sense of body balance to students. The force used is necessary for practitioners, which means they need to exercise caution while they enjoy yogic postures.
- Dance classes help create a range of flexibility. It also unleashes trapped emotions in different parts of the body, allowing them to become happier during yoga lessons.
- Instills clarity of the mind and self-confidence ads the move unblock energy blockages in the body
- Help with detoxification, balances chakras, removes stuck negativity and helps students enjoy a healthier, radiant auras and be at ease with themselves
- The rigorous movements enhance body strength, increases lung capacity, and help in releasing stress and tension.
- Also, it can be used as part of meditation. It helps students move into a meditative state. Instead of being in a still or a static form of meditation, dance during a yoga TTC class opens doors for innovative thinking, increases students’ intuitive levels, and connects them to your inner self.
With all the benefits, there is no reason why it should not to include dancing in these classes. In Rishikesh, you can experience yoga in a more innovative way possible. After successful completion of the training, students get to go out there more confident and with an added advantage. Integrating dance with ancient yoga techniques and pearls of wisdom to deepen your practice of yoga.