Reiki and Aromatherapy in Rishikesh
There is a reason why essential oils are called the nectar of nature and why Reiki is known for its incredible healing powers. Reiki and Aromatherapy are both healing methods based on ancient holistic practices. Both emphasize the theory of scent and energy healing. In Rishikesh, both practices are used to improve the emotional, physical, and spiritual level of an individual. They have spiritual or holistic implications based on individuals and organic nature. How do people use aromatherapy with Reiki in Rishikesh?
Why combine aromatherapy with Reiki
For Reiki practice, it is a spiritual healing method that channels positive energy into a person, object, space, animals, or plants. Typically, with the help of a Reiki master, you can improve your health by getting rid of negative energy and channelling positive energy to your body, mind, and soul. Incorporating aromatherapy with Reiki improves the effectiveness of Reiki. Although both modalities can stand out on their own, they are more effective when you combine them.
How to combine aromatherapy with Reiki practice
In Rishikesh, there are various ways they incorporate the two together. Some of these ways include:
Diffuse during a Reiki session: One way to incorporate essential oils in Reiki practice is through diffusion. If a client is involved, ask for their permission and let them choose to make sure they like what you are about to do.
Massage blend: Using essential oil of r massage after a Reiki session is another way of incorporating aromatherapy in Reiki.
Inhalant blend: By placing an uncapped bottle of essential oil in a room where Reiki session is in progress is a way of incorporating aromatherapy and Reiki.
Other ways of combining aromatherapy and Reiki practice include:
- Perfume blend
- Compress blend
- Bath blend
- Rub blend and much more
Essential oils that can enhance a Reiki healing session
In Rishikesh, some of the best essential oils used for enhancing Reiki sessions are:
- Frankincense:Frankincense is an essential oil with incredible spiritual vibration and qualities. The Frankincense oil, together with Cedar wood, can improve your confidence and enhance a Reiki session.
- Lavender:lavender is the best oil for combating chronic stress. It promotes calmness, relaxation, and tranquillity. It is also best to fight fear.
- Peppermint:peppermint is used for purification and cleansing. It helps to stimulate different senses and clearing negative vibrations and impurities.
- Lemon:We all know the benefits of lemon for weight loss. However, lemon, when used as an essential oil, enhances concentration, and clarity. It cleanses negative energy on emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical levels. Reiki practitioners use it for purification.
- Rose:rose essential oil is perfect for people dealing with resentment.
- Vetiver:also known as the oil of tranquillity, Vetiver is best used to relieve anxiety attacks or stress strikes.
Basil, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Jasmine, and Chamomile are some oils that can be used during Reiki sessions.
The benefits of incorporating essential oils to Reiki in Rishikesh
Access deeper levels of awareness
A Reiki practitioner in Rishikesh can use essential oils to access deeper levels of awareness. They also use essential oils as part of spiritual and meditation practices.
Anchor a place of healing
Essential oils and aromatherapy help to enhance your client’s experience. By anchoring their feelings. It takes them to a place of healing.
Work on physical levels
On a physical level, essential oils have a; lasting energetic effect. When added to Reiki, the practice filters through physical levels and address energy imbalances, and enhances your energy.
Reiki and aromatherapy are natural, non-invasive energy healing methods. Using a life force energy, Reiki can improve your body and body balance. Aromatherapy adds to its effectiveness.